[AlaskaRC] SAM Oldtimer Contest

reeves reeves at mtaonline.net
Tue Apr 28 05:48:22 AKDT 2009

Hi, Don't miss the first SAM Oldtimer contest this Saturday May 2, 2009. Contest is hosted by ARCS and the Contest Director will be Dr. John Smith. Pilots meeting at 1000. You do not have to be a SAM member to fly in this contest. You do not have to be an ARCS member either but you do have to have your AMA.  If you like slow flying, beautiful airplanes this is for you. Come and check out the new electric SAM planes. Contest is at my house. If we get rained out on Saturday contest will be held Sunday May 3rd. Reeves.