[AlaskaRC] Parkzone bind 'n fly Sukhoi @ Hobbycraft

Steven Lingle barisax at olypen.com
Wed Aug 5 07:14:30 AKDT 2009

Just to let you know, these are a hoot.  I picked up one a few weeks
ago and have had more fun with it in the local gym.  It's very quick
and most folks fly them with lots of expo.  Around here, if bought is
quantities of 5 or more we can get them for $80.  That will give you
an idea of the price, I think retail is $100.

Steven Lingle
barisax at olypen.com