[AlaskaRC] Aresti made simple

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Wed Aug 5 14:01:46 AKDT 2009

As discussed at the last meeting, the Thrilla in Wasilla IMAC is coming
up at the end of this month.  We had a great turn out at the last IMAC,
but I want to see if we can get even more folks involved in the fun -
particularly in the lower classes.  Towards that end, learning the
Aresti can sometimes be a hurdle - but this document is a good place to
start.  Once you understand a few fundamental symbols, the rest falls
into place pretty quickly.

I encourage you to get on the SIM, give it a try, ask questions and then
come on out and have a ball!

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org