[AlaskaRC] 1/3 scale Extra for sale

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Wed Aug 5 19:10:23 AKDT 2009

Hey Andrew.  Want to trade for 4/5's of a composite arf extra?  Good wings,
elevators, canopy, main landing gear, wing-bags, and slightly damaged
cowling.  [You can even get the rcCarFax report.  "Never been crashed.  Only
had ONE DEAD-STICK LANDING."]

Andrew, it would almost be a 'cash for clunkers' deal!!!

No really, if anybody is toying with the idea of getting into a 100cc
composite.  I have a deal for you!  A replacement fuselage runs about $300
plus shipping.  Or, if you already have a comp-arf and want some spare
parts, let me know.

PLEASE HELP ME, if I hang on to it, I won't be able to stop myself from
ordering a fuselage and putting it back together.  I even tried calling
Japan, Korea, Vietnam but all I got was: "Peter Blackmon has been calling
all day with another sob story, and Sir Reeves is an honorary 'holy-man' and
quit calling!!! " (you had to be at the meeting last night to follow that
one).

But in all seriousness, the plane Andrew is selling would be an awesome IMAC
plane for someone (or just a great all around plane/gasser).  And the price
is awesome.

~ Armand

armand at nmitsolutions.com