[AlaskaRC] FW: Elmendorf field

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Wed Aug 19 20:35:27 AKDT 2009

Finally the communications are flowing.

This just in from one of our newest members (and an active duty military
member).

I will be busy this weekend with the Groeschel field project - but if any of
you are available to chip in at Elmendorf, please send some feedback via
this email list (Or reach out to Nathan via his email address).

Mike Allman used to pump up the tire on the mower with a portable 12vdc plug
in unit.  If anybody has something like that, please step up.

There are at least two options for dumping. one is the actual landfill at
Highland Road; the other is the transfer station in the vicinity of Intl
Airport Road and Old Seward.

Please help us help our club.

Thanks again Nathan.   I hope to see you soon at one of our fields.

(By the way Nathan, I take all my old magazines to the club house and leave
them for people to browse through.  Feel free to keep it.  I have another
stack to take out there soon.  For some reason my wife keeps moving them
closer and closer to the trash can?  I like reading them over and over.  She
just doesn't seem to be able to grasp that concept.  I love her anyway - at
least she lets me spend the bucks on my planes!

~ Armand

armand at nmitsolutions.com