[AlaskaRC] For Sale updated

Jon Wise wise at alaskalife.net
Sun Dec 27 19:52:01 AKST 2009

I have sold a few things and updated some prices. If interested please call
me at 240-2325.
Thanks Jon

Piedmont Temptation 2M pattern plane RTF less RX. Composite fuse, foam core
balsa covered wings, YS 140 4 stroke with carbon fiber pipe, digital servos
on all surfaces, carbon fiber landing gear and wheel pants. $1500 OBO

Top Flite B25 with Apache Princess nose art RTF less RX, Robart air
retracts, Eflite power 60 electric motors with Castle creations 85A HV
esc's, 2- 4350mah 6s lipo packs flown 6 times, $2000 OBO

2 menace funflys, I RTF with OS 36 engine $200 OBO, the other is built and
covered with servos installed, $125 OBO

78" Goldberg Yak 54, Saito 36cc gasoline 4 stroke, RTF less RX, $850 OBO

JR Venture 30 size glow fuel helicopter, futaba GY 401 gyro, RTF less RX. $
350 OBO

Eflite Super Airliner ducted fan twin jet, RTF less RX, $275 OBO

Eflite F15 twin ducted fan jet RTF less RX, $400 OBO

Eflite Beaver 25e with floats, eflite power 32 motor, castle creations 80A
esc, all NIB, $450 OBO

Electrifly RIOT Ultimate bipe RTF less RX, Eflite park 300 motor, eflite 10A
esc, futaba servos, $125 OBO

I have batteries and receivers for planes listed if some one wants them we
can talk. If interested call Jon @ 240-2325