[AlaskaRC] Water 'N Wheels photos

Mike Davis mike.davis at dcsol.com
Mon Jul 27 10:32:25 AKDT 2009

Well I finally got all the photos that I took at this years Water 'N Wheels
up on the web... and a bunch from Lynn Alexander too.  I was having trouble
with my old photo album software and ended up changing to different
software.

http://www.dcsol.com/zenphoto/index.php?album=midnight-sun-rc-club%2F2009-water-n-wheels

Warning... there are a LOT of photos up there, and more to come.  If you've
got photos you're willing to share, please send them to me and I'll add them
to the site.

I've got 132 videos from Armand and Andrew too, but I need to run them
through conversion software first to make them "web friendly".

Mike