[AlaskaRC] New ARCS field - Groeschel now official!

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Tue Jun 2 23:29:36 AKDT 2009

I'm pleased to announce that the membership present at tonight's meeting
approved leasing the Groeschel field.  Thank you to everyone who was
instrumental in securing and preparing this field for us.  Thank you
also to those in the club who are constructively ensuring that we keep
up with maintenance on our other field assets.

If you haven't had the opportunity to visit the Groeschel field, you
couldn't ask for a better excuse than Hal Horton this Saturday!  Bring a
side dish, whatever you want to fly and come on out for one of ARCS'
most beloved annual events!  Everyone is welcome - friends, family,
co-workers, anybody who is interested in R/C :)

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org