[AlaskaRC] Hal Horton Fun Fly

Steve aerobatiks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:29:10 AKDT 2009

I just got back from helping Armand do some maintenance on the mower out at Groeshel's. The strip and pit area is freshly mowed (thanks mostly to Armand) and ready for the weekend. When I left Palmer, I was expecting to do nothing more than get the field ready because of the way the weather looked (which wasn't good). But about 1:30 the sun came out and it got really nice out there for the rest of the day. So after the grass was mowed I whipped out my plane and flew. It ended up a beautiful afternoon. That place is soooooo huge!

Your right Doug. It's so big and flat out there the clouds do look lower.

See you there,

Steve