[AlaskaRC] IMAC reminders

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Sat Jun 13 18:10:31 AKDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Just a couple quick reminders for the IMAC contest tomorrow.

1.  When parking @ the Groeschel field, please only drive on the
established entry road and only park within the mowed area.  People have
been pulling through the taller grass and into the parking area or
parking their vehicles either partially or fully in the taller grass.
Both of these are causing some concern on the part of the property owner
so please be considerate.

2.  If you're flying freestyle, I need your music!  .mp3 files are
preferred so I can test and load them into a media player tonight.
Otherwise, I'll have a regular (non .mp3) CD player out there but I'm
not guaranteeing compatibility unless you're bringing a commercial CD.

See you tomorrow!

Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org