[AlaskaRC] THANKS TOM

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Sun Jun 14 22:34:07 AKDT 2009

On Sun, 14 Jun 2009 19:31:17 -0800
"Armand Marshall" <armand at nmitsolutions.com> wrote:

> Thanks goes out to Tom Simes for another great ARCS event!

The real thanks goes to the 11 pilots, 4 non-flying volunteers and
everyone who did the hard work to make the event a success by mowing,
coaching, calling, judging, scribing...  My point is the list of
folks who contributed to make the contest a success is a lot longer than
me!

We all had a great time, the weather was nice (although we did have a
brief shower delay) and the girls and I had a delightful dinner outside
@ the General Store on the way home :)

Thanks again to everyone who helped make today another great ARCS
contest :)

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org