[AlaskaRC] ARCS Field

Steve aerobatix at gci.net
Thu May 7 17:28:54 AKDT 2009

Hi Harvey,

No one wants to stop Tom (or anyone) from pursuing other fields for the club. Especially if the field is closer to Anchorage and has no altitude restrictions. I'm not 100% sure of this, but I believe the Point Mac (Mike Mosesian) field can be paid month by month (at least for this season). If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. This way we'll have a field to fly on very shortly until we find a better one.

Steve Mclaughlin