[AlaskaRC] ARCS Field

tom & shannon parsley tsr at gci.net
Fri May 8 06:31:24 AKDT 2009

well i am glad that you have figuerd out that i missunder stoot uyou and your message
but you were stipulating that we us and you was not paying for tje feild boy what a consepte
here is a idea why dont you few people just rent the feild for the year  then that way we wont need to vote at the next meeting
thank you and have a pleasent day armand marshall