[AlaskaRC] Field Marshall

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Sat May 9 18:25:02 AKDT 2009

On Sat, 9 May 2009 10:27:36 -0800
Pamela Speer <littlepammy at msn.com> wrote:

> Ok,
>
> After I got through all the emails this morning, I still don't know
> where the field is at!  Can we fly at it this weekend?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Speer's

Hi Pam,

The field isn't an official ARCS field yet - that's pending a vote of
the membership.  At this point I would have to say the flying is by
invitation of those who have arranged use of the field.  The hayfield is
located just across the road from Wayne's - right about here:

http://maps.google.com/?q=61.406337, -150.070324

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org