[AlaskaRC] Website - whew, a breakthrough!

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Sat May 9 22:41:52 AKDT 2009

First of all, thank you eveyone for being patient.  The good news is I
finally tracked down something critical that had been amiss since
shortly after I put the site up in the new digs.  It was something
small, but important and it was keeping me from putting much up on the
site for fear that I might have to tear it all apart and start over.
Yesterday I actually did just that - backed up the site and started over
from scratch.  After verifying that the issue was not present on a fresh
install it finally dawned on me what the problem probably was and from
there it was relatively easy to restore the site and track it down.

Whew!  Anyway, the upshot was I was spending hours on the site with very
little visible to show for it because I was trying to get this issue
resovled in the back end.  Thank you for your patience, the site should
now start becoming more useful at a MUCH faster pace!

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org