[AlaskaRC] FAA looking at possibly regulating model aircraft

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Wed May 13 09:41:06 AKDT 2009

Something to be aware of - it's been in the works for a while, but this
is a good explanation from Tony about where the AMA is in the process
and what we as modelers should be aware of and looking for.

For those who might be unfamiliar, as UAV flights are increasing over
the US, the FAA is looking for a way to more closely regulate them.

Begin forwarded message: