[AlaskaRC] Groeschel Field Improvements

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Wed May 20 09:35:20 AKDT 2009

On Wed, 20 May 2009 09:12:15 -0800
"Armand Marshall" <armand at nmitsolutions.com> wrote:

> Groeschel Field Improvements
>

> A group of us are planning on having a little 'work party' out at
> Groeschel Field this Saturday (May 23).

Sweet!!

> So those of you that are interested, bring your yard tools and skills
> (and planes) on out this Saturday.  As far as required tools, really
> just whatever utensils you own that are suitable for pulling up small
> roots and twigs (a steel rake wouldn't hurt either).  I plan to be
> there by 9am but the actual 'partying' probably won't begin until 10am
> as people show up.

I've got it on the family calendar and will probably have the van and
both girls in tow.   I could put some benches and whatnot in the van if
we need to.  The girls are enthusiastic helpers - maybe not fast, but
enthusiastic!

Is there anything I can bring out to help (besides tools)?  Survey
paint?  Grass seed? (at my own expense for those wondering)

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org