[AlaskaRC] Groeschel Field Improvements

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Thu May 21 07:46:00 AKDT 2009

On Thu, 21 May 2009 15:33:13 +0000
bob at jetmodeler.com wrote:

> To Bob Stephens...The word "cadre" is a collective noun for which you
> can substitite the word "bunch" in order for you to fully understand
> Tom Simes' last post.

Funny Bob ;)

Actually I chose the word cadre very carefully - although bunch can be a
synonym, cadre more specifically refers to the core around which an
organization is formed, the backbone if you will.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadre

The people responsible for the development of this new field really are
the core of ARCS, both in action and in spirit.

Thank you to everyone who is working towards making ARCS a
better, friendlier and more positive organization!

Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org