[AlaskaRC] Fairbanks Water 'N Wheels July 4th & 5th

Andrew Cunningham alaskairhog at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 23:59:22 AKDT 2009

I'd be interested in possibly getting some help hauling a plane or two.  Last year I just wanted to see if I could get both my 1/3 scale and my pattern plane into my little scion xB.  SO now I know it can be done, but I don't really want to do it again.  Anyone going to have extra room?  Maybe then I can also bring a profile with me too.
_Andrew