[AlaskaRC] Groeschel Field Improvements

Dean dpmcmillian at gci.net
Sat May 23 00:03:25 AKDT 2009

Armand,

I was thinking about Not taking my 6x10 Trailer (or 40% birds)
tomorrow. But would bring the trailer if you think it will be needed
for the benches. I have a regular shovel and plastic rake but would
also pick up a better metal rake if you think thats what is really
needed. Let me know what you think (Especially the Trailer).

See you out there,
Dean

PS. Hope to not be to late.