[AlaskaRC] Fw: Youth Aviation Adventure event June 6 at Palmer Airport

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Thu May 28 08:08:12 AKDT 2009

I know it's short notice, but this would be a GREAT opportunity to get
some positive public exposure for the R/C sport in the Valley.  It will
also be fun just interacting with the kids!  If there is interest, I'll
RSVP to Angie and let her know that ARCS would like to put up a table.

I'm dropping my parents off @ the airport at 9:30 AM on the 6th, and
Graylin will be in Palmer at a Girl Scout encampment, PLUS it's Hal
Horton so it's a busy day.  I would be glad to loan my G4.5 setup for
the display, but I'm not sure I can be there to set up by 11:00.

Ideally if we could get a few folks to commit an hour or two on their
way to or from Hal Horton then we can cover the whole time slot.

What do you think?  If you're interested, pick out a time and we can
start coordinating.