[AlaskaRC] November ARCS Elections

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Mon Nov 2 09:27:58 AKST 2009

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 03:10:28 +0000
Robert Stephens <rfstephens at hotmail.com> wrote:

> ........After an exhaustive search, your ARCS 2009 Election Committee
> has assembled the following slate of candidates:
>

> for President :  Mark Bendursky
>
> for Vice President: George Morgan
>
> for Treasurer: Armand Marshall
>
> for Secretary:  (still twisting arms)
>

> As you can see, these candidates are running unopposed (which is fine
> with us).  If you want an exciting election, now is your chance to
> make a difference, to throw your hat in, or to throw someone else's
> hat in.  Please contact the "Bob and Bob Show" with your nominations.

Just a reminder that club elections will be held tomorrow night and
there is still time to toss your (or someone else's) hat in the ring.
Come on out to vote, you need not be present to win ;)

We'll also be going over plans for traditional ARCS holiday dinner held
in lieu of our December club meeting.

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org