[AlaskaRC] Any Military Members...

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Sat Nov 14 15:11:19 AKST 2009

Mike Mosesian just called me from the Elmendorf gate...

He was attempting to get on Elmendorf to plow the runway.

The visitor's center has misplaced our sign on list and are not letting him
on.

So he drove way out there for nothing (from his place that is a long drive).

If any of you current or retired military people can get him on as a guest
(with his snow plow truck), please give him a call ASAP at 441-8029.

I sent the base another copy of our access list but they won't be able to do
anything about it until Monday morning at the earliest.

Thanks.

Alaska Radio Control Society

Armand Marshall - Treasurer

 <mailto:treasurer at alaskarc.org> treasurer at alaskarc.org