[AlaskaRC] Dues discussion & election reminder

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:09:05 AKDT 2009

Tom:

Good news for you!  Mark Bendursky has agreed to run for President.  George and Armand (as you know) are also willing continue in their offices.  Bob Edison is calling Norm about continuing as secretary.

See you Tuesday.  I have seen a lot of presidents in this club (I was president twice myself), none were better than you, you have done a FANTASTIC job.  You deserve a break!

Bob