[AlaskaRC] Website

aerobatiks at gmail.com aerobatiks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 07:21:57 AKDT 2009

Does anyone know what is up with the PayPal button on the Club website? I know it's only been about 8 months since the new website was started, but I told someone a couple days ago he could pay his dues online (at the ARCS website) but then I found out the button is gone. Is there anyone who has the know-how (and a little spare time) that could help Tom with updates and to finishing the website (unless it is considered done)? If someone could teach me, I would help, but I have very little knowledge of website construction and "whatnot".

Steve McL.