[AlaskaRC] Website

Tom Simes president at alaskarc.org
Tue Oct 13 07:34:14 AKDT 2009

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:22:14 -0800
<aerobatiks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know what is up with the PayPal button on the Club
> website? I know it's only been about 8 months since the new website
> was started, but I told someone a couple days ago he could pay his
> dues online (at the ARCS website) but then I found out the button is
> gone. Is there anyone who has the know-how (and a little spare time)
> that could help Tom with updates and to finishing the website (unless
> it is considered done)? If someone could teach me, I would help, but I
> have very little knowledge of website construction and "whatnot".
>
> Steve McL.

My apologies, I'll get on it by the end of the day.  Armand has set up
the PayPal side and I just need to update the webpage (and push Mike's
Pretty Plane picture up).  The website isn't considered "done" as far as
I'm concerned. In the background I've been learning more about Joomla
templates so I can swap out the current theme - it's nice looking, but
is really lacking some normal elements (like a designated place for
banner ads and whatnot).

--
Tom

       |  ,  |               Tom Simes - President
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
        --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
          '                  president at alaskarc.org