[AlaskaRC] Website

Armand Marshall armand at nmitsolutions.com
Tue Oct 13 08:33:35 AKDT 2009

As long as we are discussing the website.

I recall that the (Tom's) original intent was to be able to distribute the
maintenance of various sections of the website to other volunteers.  For
instance, one person might take care of posting recent photos, another
person might take care of the membership application page, another person
might take care of a 'gliders' section, etc.

Has that idea gone by the wayside?  Did it turn out that Joomla isn't suited
to that type of administration?

Thanks.
~ Armand
armand at nmitsolutions.com