[AlaskaRC] Lumin Christi Paint Project Update

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:35:23 AKDT 2010

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help with this project.  We are keeping an eye on the weather which dosent look too good for painting at the moment but who knows what it will be like by 6:00 PM tomarrow (Thurs, Aug 5th).

If you have favorite painting tools (brushes ect) bring em,  but it isnt absolutely necessary, we will have rollers, brushes and some ladders.

Keep your fingers crossed for good weather.  If nothing else, we can go to coffee and modifie the work schedule.

Bob  (440-0478)  rfstephens at hotmail.com