[AlaskaRC] Memberships - New Members, Renewals, & Lifetime

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Thu Dec 16 07:21:43 AKST 2010

ARCS members (past, present, and future).

If you are renewing your membership you do not have to fill out a new membership form unless your information has changed.  Just make sure your AMA is current.  I DO check AMA status (online at their website) when our members renew their ARCS memberships.

REMEMBER the easiest (for you AND me) way to renew your membership is to send a payment via PayPal to treasurer at alaskarc.org<mailto:treasurer at alaskarc.org>.  You can do this at the PayPal website.  Just make sure you send the correct amount (see the membership application for information) and INCLUDE YOUR AMA NUMBER!

For information on renewing your membership (and a downloadable AND editable membership application), see http://www.akrcs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=66.

For the complete forum, see http://www.akrcs.com/phpBB3/.

Reminder, there is still one LIFETIME membership available!  That would make a great Christmas present, wouldn't it?  The lifetime membership is a one-time payment of $1,500.  Contact me if you are interested in that.

For the current lifetime members, just make sure your AMA is kept current.  No need for you to contact me or fill out any membership forms.  If you have already (previously) provided the required information to be on Elmendorf's (aka JBER) access list - you will be on the list for 2011.  If you need a new ARCS membership card, contact me.

NOTE:  I won't be sending out membership cards to "list only" family members.  They no longer need that for Elmendorf access.  Elmendorf doesn't need to see membership cards, they strictly just go by the list that I provide which has names, drivers license, last four of social security, etc.  (see our membership application if you have questions http://www.akrcs.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=66 )

On another note, have you seen the new ARCS Facebook page?  Here is a link to it (hopefully this link gets you there) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alaska-Radio-Control-Society/130642390326355
If that doesn't work, just do a Facebook search for "Alaska Radio Control Society".

Happy Holidays!

Armand Marshall – Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org
Alaska Radio Control Society