[AlaskaRC] Indoor Flying @ Lumin Christi High School Gym

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Sat Dec 18 17:34:28 AKST 2010

Happy 43rd!!!

Armand Marshall – Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org
Alaska Radio Control Society
PO Box 232162
Anchorage, AK 99523-2162

From: alaskarc-bounces at lists.alaskarc.org [mailto:alaskarc-bounces at lists.alaskarc.org] On Behalf Of Donald Myers
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 5:09 PM
To: ARCS mailing list
Subject: Re: [AlaskaRC] Indoor Flying @ Lumin Christi High School Gym

Thanks Jerry. I won't be there as it's my 46th wedding anniversary. Hope you all have a great time. Don
On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 6:56 PM, JERRY F <grflaf at alaska.net<mailto:grflaf at alaska.net>> wrote:

--

There will be Indoor flying at the Lumin Christi High School Gym on Sunday Dec.19th, 2010 from noon till 4pm.
The Gym is located at 8110 Jewel Lake Road in Anchorage.

The rules are:

 1.  AMA membership (for insurance purposes)
 2.  Aircraft under 16 ounces. Electric, rubber, or gravity powered only.
 3.  No outdoor shoes allowed on gym floor.
Sponsored by ARCS. Facilitated by Bob Stephens (440-0478) Jerry Friess (240-7590)
ALL AMA members and spectators are welcome.