[AlaskaRC] RealFlight G5.5 Online Tonight

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Tue Dec 28 17:24:46 AKST 2010

Alaskan RealFlight Online Session tonight.
Require RealFlight G5.5 (headphones and microphone come in handy too)

Time:  Aprox. 6:45 PM until whenever...

The session will be password protected so that we can kind of keep it to just us locals.
All Alaska RC'ers welcome!

We will be doing all sorts of flying (including some warbirds & combat).

Session Name:  Alaska RC MSRC ARCS
Password:  nylons

Make sure you set your screen name up so that we all know who each other is (you can do this under the Simulation menu under Pilot Profile).

[I reserve the right to boot anybody that decides to get too obnoxious.]

~ Armand (screen name:  IFly3D)
Armand at nmitsolutions.com