[AlaskaRC] For Sale

Mike whipper at ptialaska.net
Tue Jan 12 14:52:35 AKST 2010

Hello everyone,

I have for sale an Aero works 35% Extra 260 Yellow/blue airplane.  This is the airframe only, no other gear goes with it.  It has been put together and flown, is in excellent shape with only minor hanger rash( some paint missing on the landing gear from being tied down)  I do have some wing bags that will go with it and the nuts and bolts to put it together at the flight line.
I am asking $500.00 for it.  Brand new they go for 1050.00 plus the shipping.  It has been setup for a DA 100 so all you would have to do is bolt one up. Also, all the linkages are in place so easy install of servos and setup.

Please call 563-2447 if interested and leave a message.

Thank you,

Mike Allman