[AlaskaRC] ARCS Website

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Jul 6 07:38:26 AKDT 2010

On 07/06/10 06:40, aerobatiks at gmail.com wrote:

> Any news on the "official" ARCS website? I was asked at least a couple times this weekend at the Water n Wheels about it and I got a call last night from a new ARCS member asking about it.
>
> Steve

The site is back up, and hopefully will remain so.  From looking at the
logs and reading several forums, it looks like the site was compromised
via a security hole in the Google calendar integration module.  I've
removed that module and have a line on another calendar that might be
worth trying.

--
Tom

    "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com