[AlaskaRC] Groeschel Well Donations & Lifetime Memberships Available

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Wed Jun 9 11:18:51 AKDT 2010

Just a reminder, we still need donations to help pay for the new water well & pump that was put in at Groeschel field.  Every little bit helps!

There are also still two lifetime memberships available.  The price of an ARCS lifetime membership is set at the current price of an AMA life membership ($1,500).

Three ways to pay:
PayPal (see instructions below),
Cash (I will accept donations this weekend at the Black Jack IMAC & Hal Horton),
Mail a check to the club post office box (address is at the bottom of this email).

To pay with PayPal, just go to the PayPal website and  go to the “Send Money” page, enter treasurer at alaskarc.org in the “To” box; enter desired amount, select “Services”.

[cid:image002.png at 01CB0216.6B4F8260]

After you continue to the next page, be sure to scroll down and fill out the “Email to recipient” section with a note saying that this is a donation for the well project.

[cid:image006.png at 01CB0216.6B4F8260]

Thanks for all the help everybody.

Armand Marshall – Treasurer
Treasurer at AlaskaRC.org