[AlaskaRC] Hal Horton Memorial Fly-in

bob at jetmodeler.com bob at jetmodeler.com
Sat Jun 12 16:22:08 AKDT 2010

Hi, Ben.

I'll do my best with the directions and I'll take it for granted that you can make it to Wasilla without a map.LOL

Stay on the left lane as you pass Cotton Creek Mall then turn

LEFT on S. Knik-Goose Bay Rd.

Continue for 17.2 miles then

Slight RIGHT onto Pt. MacKenxie Rd.

Continue until you get to a "T" then

then RIGHT at the "T" and go for about 200 yards then follow the road to the LEFT.

Drive towards Pt. MacKenzie until you approach the prison farm and turn LEFT at the prison farm and drive about a mile.

The field will be on the left.

I'll have my cellular on so give me a call if you have any problems.

227-7100

Thanks,
Bob