[AlaskaRC] ARCS EAFB field update

mike henrie mike at mikehenrie.com
Mon Mar 15 09:38:35 AKDT 2010

I love to fly on EAFB.  Thank you for providing that service and opportunity
to enjoy the facility.  I will hopefully figure out how to get the right
batteries/connectors for my new 3D hobby shop Extra 300 and get out enjoying
it this week.  I think it's as simple as replacing my jst connectors with
deans.   If not - the old foamy works still!

Mike Henrie

478-955-1649

www.mikehenrie.com

  _____