[AlaskaRC] Water Well for Greoschel's field

aerobatiks at gmail.com aerobatiks at gmail.com
Thu May 27 11:57:54 AKDT 2010

The conditions at Point Mackenzie are not reliable when talking about rain water. So far, in the last 3 years we have been flying there, it has been dry during the summer which is great for flying, but not so good for the grass. We need to be able to water the strip when the weather will not. So we are looking for donations to drill a water well at Groeschel's Field. Mike Mosesian has called around and got a good price ($3000) for the well and pump. And so far we have at least 6 people who are committed to splitting the cost of whatever it takes. If you would like to pledge a dollar amount, you can go to PayPal.com and 'send a payment' to treasurer at alaskarc.org. You'll need to add a 'comment/note' with the payment to indicate that you are donating to the "Groeschel Well Project" or something similar. It will be brought up at the next meeting and donations/pledges could also be given then. If you wish to pledge splitting the balance (after all other donations), please add your name to this list below.

Steve Mclaughlin
Rod Wilkinson
Armand Marshal
Mike Mosesian