[AlaskaRC] (no subject)

Melissa Colwell mcolwell at lac.lynden.com
Mon Nov 8 12:37:15 AKST 2010

 Good Morning,

                I m looking for some help repairing some model planes . They are made of wood. They are display only planes.   I have 9 total.  Most with wing damage.  Im also looking for props . I have 11 planes that are missing 4 props each.   If some one could point me in the right direction in where to get them fixed. Id appreciate it .  I can provide pictures , if needed.

                                                                                Thanks for your help,
                                                                                    Melissa Colwell