[AlaskaRC] for Sale

Mike whipper at ptialaska.net
Mon Nov 29 13:28:11 AKST 2010

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a good Thanks giving.

I have for sale a one season old Extreme flight Yak 54 110".  This is the original blue color scheme they put out in the beginning. Link to thier website http://www.extremeflightrc.com/html/110yak54.html

Picture of the color scheme is the second one down.  There are no decals on the plane.  Here is a list of whats in it.

DA 100 3rd season
RE 2 Tuned pipes
3 Fromco Li-ions
Smart Fly power system
Smart Fly ignition regulator
Smart Fly Optical cut-off
3 Smart fly switches
1 Jr 8711 servo for the rudder
2 Hitec 7955 (one wing)
4 Hitec 5955 (one wing, elevators)
Futaba 6008 receiver, this is the fasst 2.4ghz
28x10 Mejlik prop with covers
Comes with wing bags.
.
I used this plane for IMAC, has had very little 3d on it but is fully capable of doing it.
The way I have it setup now is balanced for IMAC, which is almost neutral.
It flys very well and light for its size and with the tuned pipes has plenty of power for those longer uplines.
Only thing damaged on this plane is the canopy. The plastic cracked and split.  I have tape over it now and is flyable,
it just doesnt look very good. A replacement is, I believe, under $200.00.

Now here comes the good part.  Most of these planes cost around 5k to build. This one is no exception.
But im having to sell this one, so someone is going to get a good deal.

Sale price is $1500.00

Call Mike Allman 563-2447(please leave a msg if I dont answer)
or email to  whipper at ptialaska.net
or reply on this list.