[AlaskaRC] Spins

Patrick Martin n411x at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 08:01:40 AKDT 2010

Colorado Bob.

How are you doing ??  are you a mile high.

Jetman

From: rfstephens at hotmail.com
To: alaskarc at lists.alaskarc.org
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 13:49:26 +0000
Subject: [AlaskaRC] Spins

Ed’s spinning question had me spinning all night (yuk yuk). Looks like his question got others thinking as well. My first thought was this is why the more judges the better. Then I thought, maybe we need to have another judging clinic. Then I realized that discussing this maneuver in this forum might just be the best judging clinic I have seen. I do love watching the Fairbanks boys rolling around on the ground <grin>.
Anyway Ed, thanks for opening this can of worms.
Next Maneuver?

Colorado Bob