[AlaskaRC] ARCS elections

Robert Stephens rfstephens at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 10:35:14 AKDT 2010

It's that time of year again to think about who you want leading the ARCS in 2011!  I am on the nominating committee again this year so here is the plan:

We are looking for individuals that are interested in the offices of President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.  Don't be shy, if you or someone you know would like to serve let me know.

If I get no other input,  I will select the next the candidates..........some of you may not want this.

In my opinion Mark, George, Armand, and Tom are doing fantastic jobs.  I have a feeling that any one of these guys would be happy to step aside if someone with new energy and ideas would like the opportunity to serve.

Over the years, I have had the pleasure of having served in every one of the offices.  It really is fun and rewarding.  Please consider giving back to the club in this way if you are able.

E-mail me or call me 440-0478....................Bob Stephens