[AlaskaRC] be the first on your block to get one of these

Lars Gleitsmann lgleitsmann at e-terra.com
Mon Apr 18 23:35:56 AKDT 2011

Hi,
Marty, - The "Babel"-fisch-German does NOT REALLY work.
All Wing-In-Ground-Effect Machines (WIG) did not really work out on the
market. It was tried often enough. Sure I guess the wingsuiter's have found
the most dangerous hobby. If they jump off the cliff and the suit doesnt
inflate RIGHT then That is allready It. Lots of other dangers...I'll stick
to real planes and keep my RC-ones, too.
regards,
Lars