[AlaskaRC] Looking for Rohan Ricker

Jackson, Barry Barry.Jackson at acsalaska.com
Thu Aug 18 13:55:35 AKDT 2011

Does anybody know Rohan's telephone number or email address? I have something to give him.

If you (or Rohan) are concerned about handing out such info to somebody you don't know, and you know how to reach him, please give him a call or email with my name and contact numbers and let him decide whether to call me.

We're old RC buddies, and he'll know who I am.

Barry Jacklson
Life Member of ARCS
Phone: 243-3177
Email: bjackson at alaska.com

This transmittal may contain confidential information intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply or by telephone at 907-297-3000 and ask to speak with the message sender. In addition, please immediately delete this message and all attachments. Thank you. Alaska Communications