[AlaskaRC] Cash Back IMAC - Bring a side dish!

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Sat Aug 20 20:33:57 AKDT 2011

So far the weather is holding out!
There are five of us here at the moment and we will be spending the night.
I have plenty of dogs and burgers, chips, some drinks BUT I did not bring any side dishes!  If you want a side dish, bring it.  Maybe some macaroni salad, potato salad, whatever you want…  It's up to you though - like I said I have plenty of dogs and burgers!

Bring your favorite drink though.  I have some juice and water and some gatorades…

Anyway, hope to see some of you come on out if you can.
(See my previous email for more information about the IMAC contest.  Starts at 10am Sunday morning.)

Thanks.
Armand