[AlaskaRC] Help

Flyrc907 at aol.com Flyrc907 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 09:51:59 AKDT 2011

All:  I used to be active in the club a few years ago and need a  little
help.  I have a 12 year old neighbor who is extremely interested in  the
hobby, so I gave him and old airplane I had, complete except for a  transmitter
and receiver.  He is aching to fly it, but he needs  a  transmitter and
receiver, any four channel will do.  If the batteries are  bad, I can take care
of that.  The airplane has Hitec servos in it  with Futaba plugs, so if
anyone has what I need laying around, I could put it to  good use.  337-2073.
George Gallagher