[AlaskaRC] Fun club meeting last night, website updates

Tom Simes secretary at alaskarc.org
Wed Feb 2 08:06:24 AKST 2011

If you didn't make the ARCS meeting last night, we missed you and you
missed some fun (including another auction for some great gear).  The
meeting minutes and treasurers report are available in the Members area
of the website once you log in.  Mike Mosesian was showing off a really
nice EPP YAK that won Pretty Plane.

http://www.alaskarc.org/

If you haven't renewed yet or if you know of someone who wants to join,
you can do it all easily online via the "Joining or renewing" link off
the main menu.

Don't forget to check out the club calendar for upcoming events.  Thanks
to Reeves for graciously hosting our event planning meeting last month
so we could get everything scheduled!

Some new items have also been added to the club's Cafe Press store which
is also linked from the website main menu:

--
Tom

        |  ,  |               Tom Simes - Secretary
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
         --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
           '                  secretary at alaskarc.org