[AlaskaRC] (no subject)

Reeves reeves at mtaonline.net
Thu Feb 10 07:24:34 AKST 2011

On 2/8/2011 12:59 PM, M M wrote:
> Does anyone need any Hacker motors or thunderpower batteries as I need to place
> an order and any additional items will lower the freight cost.   Mike Mosesian

Hi Mike, I would like four each TP 3S 325 MAH 45C batteries please.
Thanks as always for doing this for everyone. Reeves. PS Are you going
to be ordering the new G6 65C batteries now? If so, I would like two
each TP325-3SPP65J and two each TP-850-3SPP65J. These should be
available mid-Feb so please order them if you can. Thanks, Reeves.