[AlaskaRC] Write to congress supporting AMA's position on UAVs

Tom Simes secretary at alaskarc.org
Thu Feb 24 23:05:03 AKST 2011

Many of you have already seen this, but I wanted to spread the word.

The AMA has put up a simple web form that allows you to easily and
quickly send messages to our representatives supporting the AMA's
recommendations on UAV regulation by the FAA.  It's simple and only
takes a couple minutes.  My submission was the 27th from Alaska, so
clearly we need to give our politicians a little more input.

Let them know we expect their support in defending our sport:

http://www.modelaircraft.org/aboutama/voice.aspx

--
Tom

        |  ,  |               Tom Simes - Secretary
---------(@)---------        Alaska Radio Control Society
         --|--                AMA Chartered Club #1998
           '                  secretary at alaskarc.org