[AlaskaRC] RC Auction

Armand Marshall Armand at nmitsolutions.com
Mon Feb 28 05:28:52 AKST 2011

At the club meeting Tuesday evening at 7:30pm (Bell's Nursery on Specking)...

I will be bringing some rc items to auction off at the meeting. Part of the proceeds will go to the club and the remainder will go towards CASH PRIZES for the "Cash Back IMAC" (Aug. 21st). Hopefully I will be able to give away hundreds of $$$ (by raffles and drawings) at that event!  And, you don't have to be one of the pilots to win.

I plan to auction something off every month between now and then to build up a big cash pot for the August event (which I believe will be the last event of the season)!

I will be auctioning off the following (and possibly some other items not listed):

*         A brand new Futaba dual transmitter case. http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHSW3&P=ML

*         An Omega 2-meter electric glider (I think it is an Omega?) that event! You don't have to fly in the contest to win the big bucks. that event! You don't have to fly in the contest to win the big bucks.  Ready to fly.

~ Armand
Armand at nmitsolutions.com<mailto:Armand at nmitsolutions.com>