[AlaskaRC] 35% Wild Hare Extra for sale

Andrew Cunningham alaskairhog at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 22:54:04 AKDT 2011

I'm selling my 35% Wild Hare Extra.  We have a baby on the way and I won't have time to fix the fusalage and could use the money more.  Plane was crashed at last years water 'n wheels event in Fairbanks.  I stalled in a low speed harrier and it came down flat and cracked the fuse.  It's repairable but probably beyond my patience.  Price is $1,000.  The entire plane with good working components is included. (Pilot survived the crash :)  )  For this price you are buying all the components for a 1/3 scale plane and you get a free airframe which you can choose to repair if you wish. I can email pictures on request or come look at it.

BME 110 motor and ignition. Great running motor with lots of power- never had a problem with it.

2Digital Elevator Servos HS-5945MG
Digital Rudder Servo     HS-5735MG
4 Digital Aileron Servos HS-5645MG
Throttle servo               HS-425BB
Choke servo                 HS-425BB

2 Receiver Batteries  Ultra Power LI-ION 7.4v 2600 mah.
2 Voltage regulators
Carbon tail gear
Sulivan sky writer 753 electric smoke pump
32 ounce gas tank
Smoke tank
Comes with 2 wing sets which are completely damage free as is the tail.
Xoar wood prop 27X10

Call Andrew 744-2952